Southeast Texas Tax Day TEA Party - Final Update!

>> April 15, 2010

UPDATE V:
All videos are uploaded now. I missed the last speaker so, if anyone has footage of him then please let me know and I'll be glad to link it or embed it here. New videos after the page break.

It's obvious to me that these are normal, God fearing folks. Everyone I spoke to at this event was courteous and well mannered. These are simply people who see their liberties being eroded away and have awakened to the fact that we are the frog in the proverbial pot. I would venture a guess that most of these people, myself included, until a year ago, had never been to a political rally in their lives. I wonder how anyone can be scared by that? I find it heartening.

Thank God for all of you who attended. I stand beside you and salute you, American Patriots!
I almost forgot to add that You can join the Southeast Texas TEA Party by following this link. If you live elsewhere you can find one here. Just look for your state.


Great turnout ! Great patriots !

UPDATE: Posted this yesterday from my phone. As of now, I'm working to get the video chopped to YouTube size and uploaded so, bear with me, please. My partner in crime also has some still shots and I'll be linking those as well when he gets off his a$$ and does whatever those photographer guys do. Cheers!

Meanwhile, check out RS McCain's site for info on the Washington Rallies.

Also, while I was at The Other McCain's place earlier today, I saw that Andrew Sullivan had found a way through the spam filter to spew some guttural sewage about the TEA Party. Needless to say, I couldn't stand for him dissin' my brothers in arms. You can check that out here.

UPDATE II: Why does it take like fo-eh-vah to upload  video to YouToob? Got them cued up and on the way. It's sooo sloow...

UPDATE III: Finally got he first speaker uploaded. I'll keep updating this post as the vids reach the server.
Here is Ken Bowers. Please excuse my shaky hand. I'll go get the tripod in a bit.
 





UPDATE IV: My buddy uploaded his Tax Day TEA Party Pictures to an online album.  Here is another speaker, Mona Lisa Chambers - after the jump.






More to come as they are available...
Hay! They're available!
Micah Young



Veterans Tribute

 

Barbara Cargill

 
Dr. Brian Babin



5 comments:

Matt April 17, 2010 at 1:27 AM  

You pwned Sullivan with great skill sir. My compliments.

robot April 17, 2010 at 7:39 AM  

Thanks Matt. I can't believe that just because some people can string together a sentence with a few 25 cent words, it passes for enlightened thought. What really yanks my chain is that others actually pay for the BS.

Red April 17, 2010 at 8:33 AM  

If I didn't know better I'd say he was a trust-fund baby instead of the pot-smoking palin-hating, blog-fund-driving hack that he is.

Amusing Bunni April 17, 2010 at 6:02 PM  

I'm glad you posted this, LC!
I still have to do my Chicago Tea Party Post.
I've been busy the last few days. There are SO many good vids out there. We didn't let the libtards get away with anything.

robot April 17, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

Hi Bunni! Glad you like. You're welcome. More to come...
WOLVERINES!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

USO

USO
Donate!
Powered By Blogger

Congratulations!

You win the "I scrolled to the bottom of the blog award". Which is an empty paper bag of hot air. But then, if you made it this far, that is exactly what you've received. Glad you stopped by.
Please, while you're here, hit he USO tip jar. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP